FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
• What are your hours of operation?
We are open Monday through Friday from 9 am until 5:00 pm and on Saturdays from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm.
• How can I contact you with questions?
You may contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at (201) 636-4006 .
• Where are you located?
Our showroom / warehouse is located at 3 Caesar Place, Moonachie NJ 07074.
• Do you have a showroom where I can view your products?
Yes, we have a showroom. Please contact us at (201) 636-4006 to set up an appointment to view our products.
• What quality of material do you carry?
We carry premium grade materials from SPAIN, from ITALY, from Middle East . We are able to provide you with low prices because we own our own mosaic and tile factory overseas. There are no middle-men, suppliers or distributors involved in our transactions.
• Do you ship samples?
If you would like to view a sample before placing your full order, you can order a single tile or mosaic on our site. Unless you request a different delivery method during checkout, we will ship your sample order via FedEx Ground.
PRODUCT & ORDER-RELATED INFORMATION
Natural stone is a product of nature and is therefore subject to natural variations of color, shading, veins, markings and texture from piece to piece. The typical variation of a stone is dependent upon the type of stone selected. No claims will be accepted after materials are fabricated or installed. We extend no guarantees; expressed or implied, as to slipperiness, wear resistance or maintenance procedures. All natural stone is subject to some wearing or scratching over time. Please keep in mind that our products have the highest quality in terms of material grade, surface processing and finish. Rest assured that you will not be getting any rejected or defective items.(Beware that in most of the listings online, commercial grade, defective or rejected materials are traded). Please make your comparisons keeping all these in mind and place your orders accordingly for your own benefit. Do not forget that you are making a long term investment which should last for a long period of time.
• Order Quantity Recommendations, Continuations & Add-ons:
- No matter how hard you try and what you do, estimating the exact amount of material you'll be needing is almost always impossible. Depending on several different factors (e.g. the layout of the installation area, desired tile patterning, the skillfulness of the installers, required cuts, etc.) it is always the best to get some additional materials to complete your project without running short on materials. Usually, getting 5-10% extra material would be sufficient in most cases but please talk to your professional tile setter or installer to come up with the exact quantities of material you will need for your project.
- Before placing your order, please make sure to carefully check how an item is sold and in what form it is being offered (e.g. full sheets, lots, sets, etc.) Also, be aware of the physical characteristics of the particular material you are working with. Some natural stone products will have more breakage or waste during installation and it is always best to keep this in mind and place your orders accordingly.
- Also, even from the same manufacturers, identical products that come in different shipments/lots may vary quite a bit in terms of shading and coloring. Even though we work with highly reliable manufacturers with large and consistent manufacturing capabilities, due to the nature of these products, variations are inherent and cannot be avoided. Therefore, when placing an order, please be very careful and try to order the correct quantity needed for the project as we cannot guarantee the same color/shade of tile on any orders placed at different times. Please try to combine all of your orders together and do your best to accurately anticipate the quantity of material needed for your project. This will help to avoid any future supply and " product matching" problems.
• Lead Time:
- Except for custom or hand-made items (and unless otherwise stated on a particular item listing page), all of our advertised items are in stock at all times and available for immediate shipping. Depending on the size and the contents of your order, most orders will be shipped in 1-3 business days. And depending on your location, you can expect to receive your order in 2-7 business days, in most cases. (Please refer to the specific item page and listing details for more information on a certain item and exceptions / exclusions). For specific questions and expedited shipping options, please contact us directly to get more information.